Careers & Ibex
Ibex is an uncompromising company of "Wool Enthusiasts". Our on-going success and growth emerges from our determined passion for building exceptional performance products from selected Merino Wool and other natural fibers. Our work environment is open, casual and energized. We have a dedicated talented team of people that are progressive, active and fun. Must love dogs.
Ibex headquarters are located in White River Junction, VT.
Ibex is an EOE.
All inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
Lead eComm Web Developer
Posted: Feb 19 '14
A self motivated and energetic lead developer who will own and manage the full range of the Ibex web presence. This person would also have a creative eye and the ability to develop advanced tools to help facilitate the Ibex workflow.
This position is located in White River Junction, VT. Telecommuting is not an option for this position.
- Drive, design, implement and maintain existing web components for shopping, marketing and editorial content.
- Design, develop and maintain all features on Ibex’s back-end and eCommerce platform.
- Support all integration points and system administrator tasks and processes.
- Create / Design landing pages, emails & online promotional material.
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements and enhancements to the Ibex ecosystem.
- Develop & Support tools to assist all departments within the Ibex ecosystem.
- Perform complete testing of all developed units and components including, but not limited to, browser and operating system compatibility.
- Write technical documentation related to processes and specifications.
- Familiarity with eCommerce concepts and challenges.
- Experience with Netsuite or another ERP
- PHP5, OOP and Frameworks (Laravel,Twig).
- MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Ability to administer database systems and execute SQL scripts.
- Experience with cloud computing solutions such as Digital Ocean, Amazon EC2, etc.
- Linux Virtual Hosting, Command Line and basic Unix/Linux Administration.
- Working knowledge of web services, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS, API, RSA encryption.
- Adobe Photoshop, PSD to HTML conversion, MS Office, Google Docs experience.
- Social API usage (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Proficient in project management processes.
- Experience with managing and tuning internal search engines and optimizing index management.
- Design skills/Eye for color is a bonus.
We offer a complete compensation package including; PTO, 401k fund, health and dental insurance.
Email resume's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Sales Associate - Seattle
Posted: Jan 21 '14
Retail Store Associates are part of the team and store that delivers an exceptional customer experience, develops strong community relations, and authentically communicates the brand message.
This position is located in Seattle, WA at the Ibex Retail Store
- Contributes to the success of the store
- Provide exceptional customer experience
- Sales performance
- Inventory management
- Product merchandising
- Asset protection
- Community relationship development
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable with team-based work structure. Ability to be flexible on the job
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow through on areas of responsibility
- General computer skills
- Must have nighttime and weekend availability
- Environmentally responsible
- Outstanding communication, customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, problem solving and accountability
This is an hourly Part time position with a clothing allowance.
Email resume's to: email@example.com